Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect information that you voluntarily submit to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact information, when you sign up to, submit a comment in response to a blog posting, email us to ask questions, submit an employment or other application, fill out a form, or contact us.
We never sell or share the personal data with third parties other than: (1) our service providers who assist us in providing our services, transmitting our materials, and maintaining our Sites, (2) with your consent, (3) in connection with the provision of services, (4) to protect our rights, or (5) as otherwise required or permitted by law or our ethical obligations.
We may use that Personal Information where in our legitimate interest to do so for the following purposes:
- to contact you and respond to your requests and enquiries
- to personalize your visit and use of our Internet Services and to assist you while you use those services
- to carry out, monitor and analyze our business or website operations
- to conduct our recruiting and selection process
- to provide you with services, and otherwise deal with you, and administer the matters you instruct us on
- to contact you (unless you tell us that you prefer us not to) regarding developments that may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive publications or details of events or seminars that we consider may be of interest to you, you may do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link in electronic communications
- to enter into or carry out contracts of various kinds
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance or professional obligations
Automatically Collected Information
We, or our third-party providers, also collect device information, IP Addresses, http referrer fields, and other information about your computer or device and your usage of our Sites. We use that information for a variety of purposes, including educational, analytics, networking, social, recruiting, and other business purposes.
We also use third-party web analytics services on the Sites, such as those provided by, Google Analytics and others. These service providers use electronic tools to help us analyze how our users use the Site and may collect information from you (including your IP Address) that can be used to track users over time, for geo-location purposes, and across third party websites. To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, please click here.
Confidentiality, Security, and Retention of Personal Information
We maintain reasonable and appropriate, albeit not infallible, physical, electronic and procedural safeguards intended to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Information, including that provided by a visitor to this website and provided while using other Internet Services. We do not guarantee that our safeguards will always work.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Please note that the Sites may contain links to third-party websites, including social networking websites. Since we do not control third-party sites and are not responsible for any information you may provide while on such sites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing any of your information on such sites.